LYC Mother & Child Centre
At LYC Mother & Child Centre, we practice a unique fusion between traditional Chinese confinement care and professional medical care, thus bringing the best of traditional confinement care from the East and modern medicine from the West to provide the ideal care for mother and their little ones. Having been awarded the “Best Confinement Centre in Malaysia”, we take pride in the wide-array of services we have to offer. These services range from recovery and wellness therapy, postnatal yoga, 24/7 nursery care, weekly doctor visit, nutritious and balanced meals, parenthood talks, seminars, and workshops. Our services are thoughtfully designed to help new mothers recuperate and adjust to motherhood with ease. Our centre is also well-equipped with facilities such as high-speed Wi-Fi, Smart TV with Astro and Netflix access, top-tier security control and private room suites with attached bathroom and more. We hope these facilities will provide our mothers with a pleasant experience throughout the confinement period. With a team of highly trained confinement specialist and experienced registered nurses, we strive to offer the best care for mother and their little ones. On top of that, we provide 1-to-1 baby surveillance system and hygiene screening at the reception counter – all to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our mothers and their little bundle of joy.
Schedule an appointment now! https://www.lychealth.com/confinement/appoinment.html
Terms & Conditions for LYC Postnatal Voucher:
- Voucher can be only to be used to redeem the LYC Postnatal Wellness services.
- This voucher is valid for 28 days ONLY from the date of check in to LYC MOther & Child Centre.
- This voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, rebates or credit.
- Voucher cannot be used on promotional or discounted price services.
- Any unutilized amount of the voucher is non-non-refundable.
- LYC Mother & Child Centre are not responsible if voucher is lost, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions herein without prior notice.